National Demolition Training Group (NDTG) has an opening for a Training Coordinator to join our small team in Hemel Hempstead. A full-time, permanent, office-based position is available for an immediate start.
We are seeking a confident individual with a can-do attitude and a great work ethic! Attention to detail and initiative are vital for this role, along with a professional telephone manner and an outstanding approach to customer service.
Previous experience in a training and development firm, and/or within the construction industry would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be given.
If the candidate profile and job description sound like a good fit for you, please complete our quick online application form.
TRAINING COORDINATOR DUTIES:
- The role of the Training coordinator is to provide membership support for all related training and industry competence cards.
- Deliver the highest level of customer care via email, telephone and live chat.
- Process the mail daily as and when required, ensuring that the incoming correspondence and outgoing mail are correctly logged and dealt with in accordance with current procedures.
- Process all Membership applications.
- Provide a prompt, accurate and professional response to enquiries concerning training and courses
- Administer applications and set up training rooms for courses
- Liaise with approved training providers
- Liaise with the accounts administrator to ensure that customers meet and adhere to the payment Terms and Conditions.
- Process all data entries as required on to the database
- Manage and respond in a timely manner to all email correspondence
- Liaise with marketing team to ensure that all website content remains current and up to date
- Assist and support as and when required in the delivery of any relevant industry events
- Support the Manager in all aspects of business operations as and when required
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme
- 24 days paid holiday, plus UK statutory bank holidays
- Free parking