In order to reinforce its commitment to driving the costs for members and individuals down, National Demolition Training Group has reduced the price of NVQs by 15 – 18%, effective now.
NDTG aims to enable more of the demolition workforce to qualify their Red ‘Trained Operative’ CCDO card to a renewable ‘Competent Operative’ CCDO card.
NVQ’s may be a fairly new concept for some demolition workers, especially those who have garnered a lot of knowledge and experience in demolition over many years and may not see this step as necessary. However, completing an NVQ is a mandatory requirement for all Demolition Operatives in order that their CCDO card does not run out. NVQ completion demonstrates that Operatives have been assessed as Competent in their work – NVQs aren’t only for new or next generation members of the demolition workforce. This qualification is an essential component of working on-site as a Demolition & Refurbishment Operative, Topman, Chargehand, Supervisor or Manager.
It is a common misconception that NVQs are academic. At the lower NVQ levels, the assessment process doesn’t come with any writing or tests, but rather Operatives are required to simply talk through and demonstrate the processes and skills of their job and duties on-site with the NVQ assessor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email, phone, or LiveChat. Our Customer Services Team will be happy to talk you through the process.
The new NVQ pricing is as follows:
- Level 2 Demolition Plant: Now £850 (£150 Saving)
- Level 2 Demolition Refurbishment Operative: Now £850 (£150 Saving)
- Level 2 Demolition Topman: Now £930 (£170 Saving)
- Level 3 Demolition Chargehand: Now £1,250 (£250 Saving)
- Level 3+ Demolition Supervisor: Now £1,250 (£250 Saving)
- Level 4 Demolition Supervisor: Now £1,570 (£330 Saving)
- Level 6 Demolition Manager: Now £1,965 (£435 Saving)