Non‑Licensed Asbestos Removal Refresher Course Details
This course is for individuals who have previously completed a Non-Licensed Asbestos Removal course and are approaching a year since it was issued. This refresher course will ensure that candidates have the most up to date knowledge available on Asbestos removal practices.
- The History of Asbestos
- Health Hazards
- Recognition of Asbestos and Asbestos based materials
- Where Asbestos may be found
- Action / Control Limits
- Personal Protective Equipment & Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Methods of Removal for non-licensed asbestos materials
- Types of Asbestos that may be removed by a non-licensed contractor
Who should attend
- This course is for anyone requiring refresher training in the safe removal of Non-licensable Asbestos Materials. The course combines classroom-based theory and hands-on practical training.
- Candidates must have previously undergone the Full Non-Licensed Training to undertake this course.
Course assessment and certification